Thread: D2 Coilovers
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 03:04 PM   #27 (permalink)
MaysEffect
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Infiniti FX35
MaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Next time. Include the whole thing.

What it amounts to is. There was a spring that what tagged as a 375#. But was measured 385#. They changed to a 400# spring, but it was measured at 385# later. That why they felt no change.

I'm at the point of You haven't been around long enough in life to see everything that we have.
I literally stated both.
Quote:
The test goes on to say, the springs were actually tested within 2ib/in of eachother in favor of the lower rated spring when rated only 1/2kg/mm(25ib/in) difference.

In either case my point is still proven here. If two springs rates are about the same, you'd be hard to tell the difference. Regardless of its physical properties.

Last edited by MaysEffect; 09-26-2017 at 03:13 PM.
MaysEffect is offline   Reply With Quote