View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 11:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlWakRa View Post
I was considering a QF Alfa for sometime, but still not available locally. Last year I got a Charger SRT 392, it was a strange buy after I looked at luxury sedan segment, couldn't resist the price. I test drove a Q50RS and to be honest I liked the engine but not the chassis, I feel it is over computerized and lack feel. Even the SRT is better from this point of view. I got the SRT on track, so I know what it is capable of, and I think the Q50 wouldn't surpass it especially braking power.

After I read your review, you ignited the interest in 2.0L Alfa, but your drive experience describe the car that I want to be in everyday driving, a much better version or alternative of G35 sedan which I owned and was very happy with it. I will try to drive any model that will arrive locally and maybe next year after looking at all reliability issues will decide.
Yes sir, if you're looking for a severely competent chassis in a sedan, the Alfa or bust. In a coupe... the Camaro and ATS are quite amazing. What makes the Alfa better than an ATS is the engine and feedback. I really can't see anyone buying any other two cars if performance was your MAIN attribute. I'd loooove to get a 4c, but it's so IMPRACTICAL and small. I need a car at least with Z level interior space. & not broken up in parts like the Cayman. I just gotta carry certain things that I need that hatch type of convenience @ minimum.