Thread: Uprev vs Ecutek
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 02:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, nice results. I'm curious though is this same tuner vs same tuner at relatively same timeline? Just wondering how much of a controlled experiment this was. I myself am on ecutek and happy but at the time uprev didn't have the ignition table they do now etc etc. just odd to have such gains difference when both supposedly can adjust the fuel and ignition tables the same now. Ecutek still seems to win on features and the adjustable traction control is what did it for me but don't want to make them seem a bigger difference than they are (don't want to bash uprev unnecessarily, competition is good for us end users). I would think the software can only do so much for power gains and then the rest would be what additional features are provided.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote