View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 03:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

I don't track mine, but I realized that I was going to cotinually be pissed off at the stock rotors/junk pad combo, so I decided it's a nice enough car to go all in, and given it has good calipers already, whynot.

HUGE difference on turn in, no longer feels like a boat anchor is tied to the steering wheel; They just take abuse, and get better and better the more you push 'em. I couldn't be happier, although I do wish the EBC Redstuffs didn't need as much heat in 'em to be effective, so next time I'll prob go with a different pad... forgot to add: Motul 600 and SS Lines were installed.

and some bling factor:

markesc is offline   Reply With Quote