View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 12:34 PM   #74 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
For what ever reason ever Japanese mfg is getting out of the low cost sports car market. (I suspect is has to do with future global emissions regulations not allowing for a lot of people buying high performance cars) The KIA stinger looks great BUT the pricing is way up there, 33k starting for the 2.0L, for the fully loaded version I was told, at the NY Auto show, close to 50k. I think also it's a fatty weighing in at 4k lbs won't make it a good turner.
It's no secret they're trying to be the pioneers of soulless EV cars... so, they don't want to put money into costly sports car R&D. If you look at it. At minimum Toyota is working with other companies to absorb the cost of putting out a sports car.

Nissan lamo's help Mercedes with their suspension in cars like the A45amg and the amg gts/gtr. Instead of building sports cars with Benz, in turn Nissan makes sport crossovers.

Bitches... they make me sick already.