View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 10:10 PM   #196 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaysEffect View Post
In response to your pm. I believe you are dealing with the typical problems of a single adjustable damper. If you were to "revalve" these dampers, you would probably want to go with tighter compression shim stacks, and possibly leave the rebound stacks alone. This should allow you to run at lower adjustment levels without restricting the rebound flow.

Revalve will be an issue. This is the only problem with buying JDM coilovers. I will make a rear adjustment only and see what happens. I may have to look for another set. Oh yeah, heat is an issue. I didn't have this issue in the cooler weather. When it hit 90's and high humidity is when the issue raised it's head.

Last edited by Spooler; 08-22-2017 at 10:12 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote