View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 08:36 AM   #112 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaysEffect View Post
This is probably the most idiotically...unreasonable...nonsense commentary I've read all week...year...yes year.

However -

I can agree to this based on reasoning alone, but everything before that was just heinous BS with zero bases. I don't even care for Civics or BRZ's. But to even make a statement like that...Is just simple minded ignorance.

"Ferrari owners must accept you're no Bugatti"... seriously wtf does that even mean. There isn't a single aspect to any argument where that makes any sense or even factually checks out. There are several Ferrari's that cost more, are worth more, and are faster than anything produced by Bugatti. The only claim behind a Bugatti (Veyron or Chiron) is acceleration and top speed, and in both regards there are cars that trump it, for less money or more. In a nut shell, the most recent Bugatti's are nothing more the exotic VW show pieces. Deny it...I dare you.

This is borderline some hate speech a wannabe supremacist would say. Whether you like or not, you're associated...accept it. You bought a Japanese produced car like anyone who owns a Civic or BRZ.
First off, very little to nobody gives a fvck what you agree with. Trust me on that. I been here a long time. N I even went thru a phase of acting like the pure bytch u being right now. I hadn't got pvssy in three months. So there's your cure my man.

The Ferrari Bugatti n so forth analogies are not based on preference. They are based on power, performance n u get that you pay for.

When a challenger demon can take a corner like a BUGATTI, have a Bugatti interior and so forth, I'll call them equal. But it can't. So solely getting to 60 in 2.3 seconds doesn't make them equal. This is my point.
I don't own a civic or. BRZ so I'm not associated with them just by owning a Japanese car....
It's funny that you state I made a supremacist statement. Well you just made a stereotypical one. You're saying that Japanese people make one model car and they all feel the same thru the ranges? See how easy it is to do what you do, slouch.

Having to break shyt down to the last compound cuz you try to twist people's points is about the most idiotic thing any forum has to deal with.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 08-21-2017 at 08:39 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote