View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 11:44 AM   #43 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna-F1 View Post
There is a HUGE difference in these kits when it comes to installation costs. At least when AAM is doing the install. I've not had any success getting a direct quote from FI, but did get one from my closest dealer, which is further away than I'd like. If I have an issue, I won't be driving back to my installer. Anyway, the quote is $3000-$6000 MORE than what AAM charges to install their kit. AAM has run free installation specials. But even AAMs $2500-$3000 install costs is less than ½ of what I was quoted for an FI install.
Senna-F1,

I don't know which dealer you received a quote from. As for receiving a direct quote from us, send us an email and we will give you an itemized breakdown of installation for everything. Email: info@fastintentions.com

If you are going to compare the two kits, it's not really an apples to apples comparison as how the two companies operate. First and foremost, we are way past the stage of giving "free installation specials" on a product that has been tried and proven for 4 years. It was a sales strategy we exercised in the beginning. We have months of back logged work and cannot justifiably give away labor. This is no knock on AAM. They are more than entitled to do things the way they see fit. Both are great TT systems and we are all trying to raise the bar of the Z platform.

Please also keep in consideration when adding up total "out the door" cost, that there are a lot of supporting mods included in our builds. Clutch/Flywheel, Boost Controller, other gauges, Fuel System, Diff Bushings, etc, etc. It's not as cut and dry as just slapping a TT kit on.

We do however offer discounts on package deals. Not advertised, so for those who would like to see an accurate breakdown will need to ask for an estimate via email.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.
-Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 08-19-2017 at 01:07 PM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote