View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 01:54 AM   #35 (permalink)
MaysEffect
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Infiniti FX35
MaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
How much actual track time you have with the Z. Because your answers sound like they're coming from a book, or google.
I have track time and driving experience with several cars, with varying suspension designs and chassis weight. Whether the information came from a book or experience, the dynamics behind the geometry of this car and my own are still factual, that's all i was saying. Not to mention i've gone through about 100 alignment changes over 3 cars in the past 2 years. All of which have different suspension designs and bushing materials. I'm not trying to blow smoke up anyone's rear. It's genuine passion in the subject.

You made a point about toe settings causing SNAP oversteer, when in reality this factor alone can't possibly cause this phenomenon. That's why i asked for you to recount the situation you have in mind. I'm willing to bet cash that several other factors came into play for you to have such a situation. I already agreed upon the fact said alignment can cause basic stability problems in certain situations.

But you're right though, i did get a lot of information from books and research. A couple thousand dollars worth of information and training to be fair :
MaysEffect is offline   Reply With Quote