View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 11:09 AM   #80 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

...Three years later...

Time flies when life introduces stress.

2017 is the first year since getting the car that I've had it to drive an entire driving season! My own fault; having things done during driving season sucks when things don't get done on time. But no worries, driving the hell out of the car now.

Biggest changes: Complete Varis Arising II installed and painted (40th Anniversary Graphite with black and red highlights) and 2017 Limited Edition Recaro Sportster seats. Man those seats are comfortable.

Putting AP Racing BBKs, Enkei PF07s, KW Coilovers, and 4 point roll cage in this month. Then taking the car back to LA to see Sebastian at SpecialtyZ for some gauge installs, a catch can, and new 93 Octane tune.

Calling her mostly done then! Been a multi-year and tens of thousands of dollars journey but worth every minute and most of the money (LOL).

Anyway, glad to be back!
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote