View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 05:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
You're only 40. That's not even mid life crisis territory yet. Chill out and pay off the other damn cars first. It's a freaking 370z. Not a damn 911RS3 or some actual exotic. You'll survive with a VW and Mazda.

Or do what my dads girlfriend did. Start off in a brand new Jeep patriot. Realize it's a POS and roll over payments into a Jeep Renegade. Realize it's to expensive and roll over those payments in a Kia Sorento. Realize the Kia is a bigger POS and roll all that over into a Kia Forte. her payments are now $398 a month for the next 8 years.

Just food for thought.
I did something similar to this but my progression was: 350Z > 370Z > Mazda 3 > GTI. That's why I promised myself to keep the GTI at least four years. My loan for the GTI was 7ish years which is why I'm ~$5k upside-down. If the peeling interior of the 350Z didn't bother me so much I might not be in this situation...lol.