View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 08:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimiser View Post
Thank you all for the excellent answers and advice as I've been thinking about this a lot lately.
I think I'll take BGTV8's advice and practice "feathering" the throttle more. I guess I'm a bit slack and too used to using it as an "on/off" button.

I do have I think a pretty good suspension setup now with every part upgraded (except for front camber arms). Earlier this year I had MCA Red (custom valving) coilovers fitted (true coilover in rear now) which replaced my BC-BR coilovers when the car was lowered and have had it raised again to optimise the suspension travel and adjustements.

I'm using Yokohama AD08R tyres but the standard 370Z sizes. It was not possible to get wider tyres to suit the Z in Australia due to our small market here without paying stupid prices. They're just not normally available here as they are in the US.

Good for you. At least you are listening. Unlike some of these ricers who think they know more then someone with years of experience in a racecar. (BGTV8)

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote