View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 06:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

I would stick with the stock gear ratio with a power adder on these cars not unless you spend the coin for nice suspension set up and sticky tires to support it. Most people will see traction issues with the 4.08 ring and pinion though. The 4.08 ring and pinion I think is ideal for people how want to keep their 370Z naturally aspirated or go to the track a lot. At 450 whp that must be amazing!! If you are running the stock VQ engine making 450 whp you are at the border line. I wouldn't run more than 400-450 whp on the stock VQ engine or you could be running on barrowed time good luck.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote