View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 11:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute
Default WHP Vs Diff ratio

I currently have about 450whp using an "air to air" supercharger setup and a 4.08 diff gear ratio with a Cusco LSD (manual transmission) that I've had since I was normally aspirated. I have good sticky tires but find it very hard to not spin the wheels as the boost rises in 1st, 2nd and even 3rd gear. It's good at the track when you're already moving and the tyres properly heat up but for normal driving on the road it's a bit crazy I think. Would it be better/more realistic to put the stock diff ratio gears back or something in between? Does anyone have some sort of recommendation of what WHP Vs what Diff gear ratio?
Thanks.
Optimiser is offline   Reply With Quote