View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 12:28 AM   #26 (permalink)
Optimiser
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Nissan 370Z MT
Optimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond reputeOptimiser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95N3RD View Post
Any update on the 4.08 and SC?
After TopGunz air to air supercharger upgrade and new pulleys I'm at about 450WHP with the 4.08's and new sticky Yokohama Advan tires and new MCA (red) suspension upgrade. Yes the car is mad in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. It really is a better setup for the track than the street as it's just too easy to spin the wheels in 1st/2nd. However once you get going it really pulls. V8 utes, V8 M3 BMW's, turbo AMG Mercs and V6 twin turbo Alfa Giulias can't keep up! but I'm talking about 3rd gear runs.
I will always remember the facial expression of the dude in the Alfa Guila that couldn't pass me! (3rd and 4th gear) It was like "this can't be right"
The Alfa has a little more power than me and a bit heavier (about 20hp at the crank and about 150Kg heavier) but it's my 4.08's that did the trick there I believe.
Optimiser is offline   Reply With Quote