View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 07:59 PM   #2191 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I still have your specs. I was limited on what offsets I could get with 3 piece wheels.
Invo's fit with ease up front (pinky-finger) & rear's are a bit tighter (1/2 pinky-finger@traction arm bolt & maybe index-finger@shock)...The 345 PSS's are about 1/2" wider at the section; would get interesting bolting those up w/8" back-spacing wheels.
I cannot complain about ride quality or handling with these wheels/tires,,,even in all of the rain we have been recently getting.
They just knife through the water instead of any hydroplaning.
One thing that is required...lol...you have to stay in the throttle a bit longer before coming to a stop/as 4'+ rubber on the road is way more than what i took off +added 48lbs. rotating mass....sorta washed out some of my added bolt-on power...also 2-2.5mpg less.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html

Last edited by jchammond; 07-15-2017 at 08:01 PM. Reason: left out note.
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote