View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 11:13 PM   #143 (permalink)
Sway
Track Member

Drives: 2018 GTR
Sway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond reputeSway has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ That Tommy kaira badge is amazing!!!! I want one....

Got my RJM dialed in, 10/10 would do again. I'm in love with it, should've installed this a long time ago.

Also removed the trunk hatch weight, replaced the reverse lights with diode dynamics LEDs, replaced the turn signal bulbs with chrome bulbs to remove the orange reflection in the tail lights. They're actually not much darker than stock when they flash and look much better when off. Totally worth it, cleans up the look of the rear. It's all in the details.

Also here's a picture of the $13.00 back up camera at night so you can all see the quality. The daytime quality is excellent! Night time quality is great too in my opinion, just a little grainy but that's to be expected. In the picture it's about 10 at night, cloudy and no lights around. $13 we'll spent I'd say!

Last edited by Sway; 07-05-2017 at 11:26 PM. Reason: What edit???
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote