View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 09:38 AM   #2143 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
I couldn't find any, but post after you do it (I know you will), hear's a 285/35 on 19x10 section 11.3 measured on a 10...tire rack has the 325 listed at 13" measured on an 11.5; so the section would be less on the 10".
( Click to show/hide )

You'll probably have 3/4" max overhang on each side...post pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Found re-11 305/30-19 on stock nismos so basically same size wheel. Looks like a tiny bit of stretch there so going up to a 325 effectively adds a cm to either side which based on this pic should be just about right and be pretty square sidewall profile, not bulge at all.

Those tires have a sharper transition between the sidewall and those large shoulder blocks so want to be cognizant of not going bulgy or they will just look funny.

Closer up 305 RE-11 on stocker 10's

It's a close call. If I go with 305 then there is probably a 75% chance I'll regret not getting 325. If I get 325 then there's only a 25% chance I'll wish I'd gone 305 lol I remember seeing a set of 305 (but don't recall brand) on nismo rims and immediately thinking it was too stretched and could use more meat. Maybe a 305 in something like the PS4S that runs wide would be the better middle of the road option to play it safe.

Last edited by ChaseZ; 07-05-2017 at 10:41 AM.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote