View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 09:55 AM   #40 (permalink)
Hotrodz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z510 View Post
Haha I have the quaife this happened to me last weekend. Couldn't figure it out for a second

But I've had the quaife for a year and it's been great at the track, especially combined with kw v3s. Only regret is not changing the final drive! If you're gonna split the pumpkin open and you have stock sport gearing definitely change it out, the gearing is too tall for most tracks

If you are boosted this may not be true. On the tracks I run I find first and second gear to be to short and I wish I had more top end in third gear as I am always on the limiter, I need a cam upgrade so I can spin to 8K rpms or get taller gears.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote