View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 03:40 AM   #35 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I have Wavetrac which is basically the same as Quaif but it does lock so there is still power going to the wheel that is in the air or slipping!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
That could explain something that happened to me in Fontana @ the cabin,
As I was blocked in & angled off the pad & down through the grass...was stopped at the top when Z angled off concrete & wouldn't move.
I got out & noticed L/R barely lifted & looked at R/R & it appeared that it had spun some.
Got back in w/door open & left rear was turning in air & suspended....started bouncing my 270lbs. & started to move then.
I'll play with that this weekend & throw a jack under a rear wheel, just to see...I know otherwise both wheels bite evenly & tire wear is even.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote