View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 01:08 PM   #27 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
IMO a coolant flush, tranny flush are the worse 2 things you can do to a car. I've hardly ever heard a good thing about them It's mostly always been a horror story. Your's is just another one on the list of reasons why not to do it. The bottom half of your radiator could be plugged from the scaling that got knocked loose/dissolved from the chemicals they used for the flush.
Flush was done before i swapped out the radiator and rest of system was filled and drained multiple times with distilled water to clear the system of the cleaner. Only thing that i didnt do is backflush the system with the thermostat off
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote