View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 02:30 PM   #3584 (permalink)
NRGz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Z. 06 Zx636
NRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN.Z View Post
350 hp out of a boosted 4 cyl is a lot and they don't have that engine yet. As far as I figure they won't be developing an entirely new engine for the next Z.

They will most likely use the new engines from the Q50/Q60
I guess an upgrade is an upgrade for the Z.. even if theyll have to swipswap the Qs in here. I know someone here or elsewhere will bite. I hope they make the packages different or atleast make a drivetrain upgrade on the nismo!

When i had my car serviced, they asked if i wanted to trade/UPGRADE my 09 chicane base touring for a red 16 nismo that had sat since day 1. I politely declined after the salesman tried to sell me a nismo bodykit and suspension. I told him one day, when nissan decides to keep up or i can sell my life away for a gtr ill be back.

..or theyll suprise us with a GTR setup in the Z. Jk nissan wont do that..ever..maybe

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited by NRGz; 06-14-2017 at 02:32 PM.
NRGz is offline   Reply With Quote