View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 10:42 PM   #46 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I feel like a billet crank and a dry sump go hand in hand, and I wouldn't do one without the other. Both are so expensive individually... if the oil pump breaks and takes out a Bryant crank that is really depressing. If a stock crank breaks and goes through your Dailey Engineering pan and pump that is just as sad.

It would really be interesting to get oil pressure logging on a Z being used in track events with a factory style oil sump. It would just take one or two guys to log it for the rest of us all to use that data!!
That would be nice. I have the scope but never bought the pressure transducer for it as they are super expensive.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote