View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 05:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
TheWolfe
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac
TheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WigglyTurtle View Post
Don't worry about it. We've all been in your shoes. From what I can tell, BC is good because of both their adjustability and customer service. With most non-US companies your money is basically gone once you purchase. BC is known for having great customer service if you were to ever have a problem. Also, they have insane adjustability for the price. I don't know first hand because I ended up buying Stance off of someone on the forums because I got a good deal but I was extremely close to pulling the trigger of a set of BC's. I know a lot of people here speak very highly of them for consumer grade coils. I love my stance could and have run them on the track but I know those go for about $1150 new which might be out of your set budget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, thanks! I should do a little more research, though. I see that the BC BR coils come with a camber plate, too. Would that mean that I shouldn't be needing additional camber arms, or what? I'm pretty much sold on the BR's instead of the TEIN Basis Z's by now, FYI And if you think the Stance coils would be a little bit better than the BC BR's, I can always ask if anybody is selling some of those a little closer to the end of the summer. As long as they're just at or under, I can probably afford those come August!

EDIT: Also, how harsh is the pillow-ball mount compared to the rubber mount? Also also, sorry for all of these questions!! I'm just trying to educate myself as much as I can before committing to anything. I hope you understand

EDIT 2: I just made a thread in the suspension section of the forum because I feel like I'm asking way too many questions here. I'll just ask who's selling used BC BR's or whatever in a couple of months

Last edited by TheWolfe; 06-04-2017 at 09:09 PM.
TheWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote