View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 10:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
WigglyTurtle
Base Member

Drives: '16 Nissan 370Z B M6
WigglyTurtle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
Thanks! I'll check them out

EDIT: They're a little pricey brand new, but I'll have to see if some members here are going to part ways with it any time these next couple of months. Compared to other budget coils, what makes the BC BR's stand out? I know that BC Racing is a reputable brand and all, but I'm just more or less trying to get a little better understanding is all

Don't worry about it. We've all been in your shoes. From what I can tell, BC is good because of both their adjustability and customer service. With most non-US companies your money is basically gone once you purchase. BC is known for having great customer service if you were to ever have a problem. Also, they have insane adjustability for the price. I don't know first hand because I ended up buying Stance off of someone on the forums because I got a good deal but I was extremely close to pulling the trigger of a set of BC's. I know a lot of people here speak very highly of them for consumer grade coils. I love my stance could and have run them on the track but I know those go for about $1150 new which might be out of your set budget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WigglyTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote