View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 04:25 AM   #4842 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
You should have wandered down to take a look. I get the 'hey, whatcha shooting?' when I drag out the 41 Mag. 6" of muzzle flame and an obliterated 10/X ring... they kinda slink back to their lane and their target that looks like it got hit by a shotgun... and they are shooting a Glock....

That happens to me too. Get the friendly nod/hello when I arrive but when I pull back back my first target I get ethier that look of disappoint/shame or the "hater" look from people with "shotgun" targets.

This might be a "Cool story bro" but I have to tell it
One time I had a guy give me **** for having a tacticool gun (my H&K USP 45 Tactical that had a weapons light). Also accused me of getting a gun because it was in a video game. He pulled back his target and he was proud of it (he was shooting a Glock). At least all of his shots hit the silhouette but no grouping at all. I pulled mine back, which was farther away, and there was big hole where the center of the target used to be. I cleared my throat to get his attention. The look of shock on his face was epic and his buddy tried not to laugh.

The story gets better and this part is for you Ghost.
The two guys were Marines. I was in the Navy at this point and couldn't resist informing him that he was out shot by a Navy guy, more specifically a Nuke ET (Nuclear Power Electronics Technician) . For those who don't know, Nuke ETs are considered the egghead/nerds of the Navy. At this point his buddy lost it and preceded to give him **** the rest of their time there. As they were leaving I over heard the buddy saying he was going to tell every one about what happened.

For the record the other Marine was a good shot.