View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 09:28 PM   #4840 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousClam View Post
I had my fun. I then pulled it to 3-4 yards and just did headshots. Great stress reliever.

Guys few lanes down were shooting something ******* big but I have no idea what
You should have wandered down to take a look. I get the 'hey, whatcha shooting?' when I drag out the 41 Mag. 6" of muzzle flame and an obliterated 10/X ring... they kinda slink back to their lane and their target that looks like it got hit by a shotgun... and they are shooting a Glock....

I almost got a Smith Model 29 for next to nothing that way. The guy shooting it was cussing a blue streak because he couldn't hit squat with it. He happened to be in the lane next to me, so I heard him say "I'm gonna sell this piece of chit... it can't hit the fuckin' target...' I offered $200 but I asked to shoot it first and then put all 6 rounds of full house 44 Mag in the 10 ring. I was real honest and said I could rip you off by buying this gun, or I can help you shoot it better. After he picked his chin up off the ground, we negotiated an equitable fee for my time, and he learned how to shoot his 44.