View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

The diff cooler hoses is set-up for the stock diff cover. After talks with Daelen from MAM and Spencer from Z1. MAM are going to make hoses to fit the Z1 diff cover also. So I have the stock hose set-up for now. Dealen is going to send me the Z1 cover hoses soon as he gets them made.

What I'm planning is. Only pulling the diff once. And doing the Z1 cover, tap the cover for temp sensor, the diff cooler, SPL diff bushings, a new LSD. I'm going to wire the pump, and fan separately. I'm doing away with my cubby hole. Making it into a gauge cluster. Planning on diff temp, water temp, oil pressure gauges, with switches for the diff fan, diff pump, and yaw sensor.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0818.JPG (136.9 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0819.JPG (148.1 KB, 147 views)

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 05-22-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote