View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
killrain
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z sport
killrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help for my dogs surgery

Hello Snowflakes! All right everyone, I have a serious issue here. My wife and I's dog has been diagnosed with a slipped or ruptured disk in his lumbar region. He has started to lose functionality of his hind legs and is also needing help to go urinate. The cost of the MRI and the surgery is estimated to be between $4,300-$5,000. At the time we don't have the funds available to get this done. Therefore we are starting a go fund me account. I know not everyone can or wants to donate, which is fine, but even if you cant donate sharing the account with anyone is appreciated. It is a time sensitive issue as needs to be done ASAP. I already posted this in the "what did you do to your z? off topic"

Here is the link: https://www.gofundme.com/onyxs-surgery-fund
Please feel free to share on any social media!

Thank you everyone!
killrain is offline   Reply With Quote