Thread: My Z is a POS
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 12:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Z370Z011
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PearlWhite 370z 6MT
Z370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really niceZ370Z011 is just really nice
Default My Z is a POS

Ive come to the conclusion that my Z is a POS, and I might sell it (for god knows what other car). Now before you grab the pitchforks hear me out fellow forum friends!

-10k miles my ECU went out
-30k CSC went out, replaced at the dealership and it went out for a second time before making it out of their own driveway.
-40k trunk mechanism failed and locked me out
-45k steering lock failed
-60k trunk lock began to fail again
-69k odd blinking cruise control light that kills my cruise control. dealer can't seem to figure this one out
-69k have to rev the engine in order to turn on the car or itll bog out (once its on it stays on) currently at the dealership for this one AND the final straw for me.

granted this has all be replaced by warranty (extended warranty) and it isn't as bad as some other peoples experiences. Even my local dealership knows me and ask what else has broken every time I walk in lol. Its made it difficult to enjoy the thing when I feel like its waiting for my warranty to end and induce some sort catastrophic failure I have the greatest Love/Hate relationship.

Biggest reason I havent sold it is because I can't find anything with the same power/refinement/value. The Z is a pretty good car for the price. WRX interior looks and feels cheap, GTI FWD.. meh. Mustang GT (out of my price range). Maybe a miata? lol. Or I suppose I can keep the Z and pray to the sports car gods that It stops breaking
Z370Z011 is offline   Reply With Quote