View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 08:32 AM   #46 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

The dispute end date is the day after I get back from the wedding. I will be gone for close to 2 weeks back home 1500 miles from where I live now.

Also as for Zoren and the EVO-R mirrors what I never told you was when I got them I decided to stay ALL JDM stuff so I had been working with bulletproof to just get craftsquare mirrors instead. So I put the EVO-R for sale, since I had them in my possession I decided to test fit one to make sure I like the look on my Z and when I did the fitment was junk. I didn't want to do anything without letting Jay with EVO-R know and I told him I'm not selling to someone with this poor fitment so he said return them instead. This all happened on the back scene.

I didn't sell them to you Zoren because there was a 1.5 inch gap where water would have leaked in due to poor fitment.

I've lost plenty of money on parts, many times just to get a good Itrader rating on my350z.com (60+ all positive) or a good rep on here.