View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 07:52 AM   #44 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Actually said merchant didn't warranty them they made me buy a whole other brand new set! So I spent 3600 dollars. I was in a bind to get my car on the road as its my only car.

So I disputed with paypal for the set and paypal said call my CC. When my CC company tried to get info from them they didn't have anything to do. They were d*cks about it and left me hanging. My CC said what they provided didn't suffice. The property will not be there's unless they ask for a return before May 22. As of that date it will be mine. As its been over 2 months they have not responded to my CC company it appears it won't happen.

Secondly, I have the set on my car which was going to be taken off for a different set. Worst case I would have just given the buyer that set so the deal worked.

So WHEN the buyer gets M7 coilovers in couple weeks then they got a hell of a deal.

Mods you can close this thread as the sale is done and the buyer will get a set of M7s .

Last edited by Volk Z; 05-02-2017 at 07:55 AM.
Volk Z is offline   Reply With Quote