View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 09:03 PM   #28 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post

You guys are a trip. Lmfao!! You're right. I'm just so frustrated with Nissan I was ready to jump into a Nismo and just say Goodbye to the brand for a very loooong time. I figured, hell, the Supra is tangible. Go that route.

I've only test driven the camaro SS THE z06 and the infiniti Q60. I need to test an M2 if I can find one for testing and I would like to test the evora and C63.
I have always disliked the new BMW's. The M2 is quite different, it's a purists sports car. Do yourself a favour and go test drive the M2. I still love my Z though and I will await the eventual intro and arrival of the Z35. Whether or not I will buy it is another story.
Nixin is offline   Reply With Quote