View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 05:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Someone asked me if there will ever be a time where I outgrow my Z. I told them there are a lot of cars like, but for what the Z gives me, I'd have to spend a lot more money to get a better all around package. Quite honestly, the Nismo Z is a tire swap away from running circles around most cars on the market. We know the little things that need fixed for it to really shine. The fact is, I don't need a positive magazine review to know this is a great sports car. There are "objectively" better cars out the box that you can buy for the same or less money, but subjectively, you lose a lot. If all I need to really do is upgrade pads, tires, oil cooler, and some bolt on's to give me a car capable of running down most cars in it's class is an easy choice. Everything else has electronic this and that. That's cool for that guy trying to impress his friends with all those settings, but the reality is, a sports car only needs one. And if that one is tuned properly, that's all you need. The only two things I really don't like are the viscous diff and the clutch/csc/flywheel. They fixed one for 2018, the other... We have some options.
Well said.