View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 09:48 AM   #402 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I must be the 1 in a million then since I met my current GF of 2 years now on okcupid. I work a lot and never went out much. Met her on the site and have been happy ever since. It's not all bad. Def had my fair share of bots, crazies, and fatties. But some redeeming people are available on sites like that. Just have to sift through some junk first.
When I signed up, I gave the sites 6 months, but in the first 30 days, it was pretty apparent that unless I was willing to drop $100 a month for the 'add-ons', I wasn't going to meet anyone worthwhile. Seriously, all I got were the bots, crazies, fatties, liars (I'm 50 but in my pictures I look 70 or 20 year old pictures or "I don't smoke" but the pictures say otherwise). especially the bat-**** crazy.

From here on out, hookers & blow.....