View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 01:05 PM   #30 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
There have been some very public issues on this very forum, and you guys did **** all to respond to it. I stand by my statement of your parts quality, and I can have a 1000 signature petition echoing my sentiments by the end of the week - And it's already lunchtime Friday. Your products are bad, and you should feel bad as a company, as car enthusiasts and as human ******* beings.
Excellent Chuck! Thank you for your unbiased opinion. When one is purchasing any aftermarket items, it is more important to consult with the folks that use or have used these items. Most manufacturers claims, statistics or scientific proof are all questionable as most anything a manufacturer states can be and is manipulated for their benefit. So far, the 'old-timers' on this forum have proven their knowledge above all questionable manufacturers claims.
Nixin is offline   Reply With Quote