View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 02:57 PM   #50 (permalink)
Shaggy370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Nissan 370z MB
Shaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond reputeShaggy370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
=) I think you're on the right track! If I had not gotten such an amazing deal on my TT kit, I probably would have gone BP.

Do want to clear something up that is a rather large misconception on this forum.. GTM made well designed products, but they screwed a ton of people and had terrible customer service. When GTM closed down, Gamma bought their IP and hired the previous owner as a consultant since they had no technical knowledge of what they just bought (he is no longer there, they had to fire him because of the bad pub of even having him on staff. He has since passed).

Because of this, many on this forum (including AK and Trips) seem to believe that Gamma = GTM which is not true.. Gamma is not even allowed to be a sponsor on this forum. They have taken excellent care of me since I purchased this kit, including honoring the price and deposit I made to GTM during the V3 group buy fiasco which they certainly did not have to do so. I have continued to get great support from them since as well...

Just wanted to say that... There is so much GTM hate on this forum I try to correct it as much as I can. This is the main 370z community and we are actively, and unnecessarily in my opinion, harming someone else's livelihood.

Ok I'm off the soapbox. Sorry to clutter your thread!

I really appreciate you clearing that up because I always assumed that GTM and Gamma were the same. Its very good to know that they are not and that they treated you so well when GTM screwed you over. I will definitely keep Gamma in mind in the future for purchases.