View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 11:28 AM   #9560 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
1) I tell whoever the hell it is I am not touching it unless I get paid in cash and off company time.

2) I just tell people now that they download tons of pron and random junk. hence the slowness.

3) I will reset a password twice per week per user. Forget it after that and I lock the account for 24 hours. No time to deal with morons.

4) If a user can't figure out how to use shortcuts or basic keyboarding principles. I make a note on my file of them and send it to HR explaining i will not be wasting my time teaching someone to learn how to input credentials into a login field.

5) I specify that any ticket created by a user must include a screenshot or error code. I will let the ticket rot in hell until they can produce it. If it works and you jut say "it broke" then **** you.

6) If you stop over at my desk because your PC won't turn on and I waste 5 minutes walking over to see the damn power cable was unplugged. I'll make a note on your file calling you a ****ing moron and ignore your next ticket until it's my last thing to do.

7) Screw Excel. Take a damn class.