View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 05:08 PM   #25 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion, whether you track or not, for the VQ engine a oil cooler is needed. Even on a mild day when you get stuck in traffic you will see the needle slowly climb up past the 95 degrees Celsius mark (Canadian eh).

I decided to go with the Z1 oil cooler with a Setrab core and thermostatic plate. Z1 does a bang up job with all of their products I would recommend them to any Z owner out there. When it comes to the row, I went with the 19 row oil cooler which is good enough for my needs.

I live within the Greater Toronto Area, our summer technically begins mid June (temps above 22 with humidity), couple that in with traffic and a little bit of spirited driving, temps rise quick.

I very rarely do hard accelerations nor do I go to the track so the 19 will cut it for me. Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a sissy at the throttle, say what you want, I love my baby.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote