View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 06:45 AM   #8836 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
what do you guys use to ship stuff?

i wanted to ship my exhaust to a buyer and when i went online to get a quote it gave me a quote of $106, but when i went to the store the price shot up to $600. i'm going to try and pack everything into one box today but other than that i don't know how else i can ship it.
ups store or fedex. but yah, u need to put dem in a box to ensure ur best rates. especially dem privately owned (?) ups stores will charge u an arm and leg and probably ur head to box it for u.

considering i shipped a 50lbs musical keyboard about 7yrs ago cross country for like 150, exhaust shouldnt be dat much different if packed properly..?