View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:50 PM   #4723 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

My reloading area is a cluster ATM .... I'm still trying to get organized after moving...

I found an app called "Reloading Inventory" to help me keep track of on hand components and loaded ammo. Now I have to sit down and enter everything I have.

I've noticed that the 'big thing' now is to tumble with stainless steel pins. I'm not sure what that is supposed to do, but my Lyman cleaner with walnut media, does a pretty good job of getting the cases clean. I've been pondering an ultra sonic cleaner, I may do some more research on them. Do I need a special solution, etc.....

I've pondered getting into casting, but with the price of equipment having gone up considerably since I started reloading, the amortization time isn't making sense. I can buy good cast bullets from folks that are close enough that I can go pick them up, plus it's a great excuse to get the Z out and do some local exploring at the same time.