View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 01:21 PM   #92 (permalink)
SINISTER
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z NISMO
SINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBad View Post
I just got back from the annual Automobile Show in Birmingham, and there wasn't even a Z of ANY version to be seen. Just about every other manufacturer was there with just about every model . New Ford GT, new NSX, new F-type.......... Even FIAT had the new 124 on display.......no Z ......... Pretty sad .
Humanity loves to try and show off...so they all want new. Even if it costs too much, is uglier and less reliable. They are also into gratuitous performance and power that 95% of them do not know how to handle and will never use. I know, I was one of them...you have to make the mistakes, then you can condescend and call them newbs ...
SINISTER is offline   Reply With Quote