View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 05:56 PM   #73 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

I was one of the few that did not like the SRM when I first got my Z. I drove her over a year with it off. I just didn't like the VROOM every time I slowed down and the car though I was going to downshift. Since I added my snail, I have had it on 80% of the time. I think it's a very cool feature but not 100% needed. I can totally see the benefits if you were racing or on the road and wanted to pass when your already going at a higher speed and rpm (I'm not sure why you would be at a higher RPM but what if).

A simple stab of the pedal and you can downshift. It's no big deal after a little practice. Is it worth it? Depending on what you plan to do with your car. However, all the other things your get from the sport package makes it worth it.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote