View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 09:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

They must be doing OK on sells.

I went last year to a Motor Trend Car Show and all Nissan had for display was a lonely 370Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schrute View Post
There was a Nissan Dealer on the way home so we stopped by just to check out the Roadster. I was planning to ask someone at the Dealer why Nissan wasn't at the show but during the 10 minutes or so we were there checking out cars nobody approached us. I've never had that happen at a dealer before. What's up Nissan?
That has happened to me but at the BMW and Lexus dealerships.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote