View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 11:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
SINISTER
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z NISMO
SINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nis350 View Post
I'm sorry. I don't have any knowledge about the vette.

The diameter of the brake line is very small and I just don't see how the fluid at the bottom of the system (csc) get back up to the top (cmc) without a return line from the csc to the cmc. The fluid only travel one way which is from the cmc to the csc.

The same can be said about the brake system. The fluid at the calibers would never get back up to the master cylinder.
Interesting....so no return or outlet line. I see that makes a bleed necessary...
Maybe this is good for some ongoing maitenance to keep it fresh but to get it all cleaned out a flush/bleed sounds like it is necessary...
Thanks!

Last edited by SINISTER; 03-16-2017 at 11:35 PM.
SINISTER is offline   Reply With Quote