View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 03:52 PM   #47 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebase99 View Post
I have, my neighbor had a 2012. And yes, it almost seemed torqueless. I had one fairly tender lap driving at Sebring, you had to give it the beans ALL the time. Dont get me wrong its brutally quick in the right hands, but as a daily, Ive often had my reservations.
I was lucky enough to get some hot laps in a GT3RS driven by the local Porsche dealership owner (old school mate) last summer. He is an excellent driver, and man that thing was quick around the track. But my impression was also that it needs to be on the racetrack, and driven all out. I'm not sure you get your money's worth out of it if you don't, but do you want to put a car you just spent that much money on in harm's way like that? Definitely a decision well above my pay grade!
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote