View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 12:50 PM   #6231 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good day all!

The lazy, Lone Repper has struck.

No need to reciprocate, don't care.

More clouds in Uuuston today. I think the sun was out for all of 20 minutes this morning.

Just got through posting sh#t on the Corvette forum. My new hobby.

I like the look of the C7, but just can't imagine being part of the Corvette set. I've never seen so many close-minded individuals in my life. All I can picture is a bunch of old fat guys wearing sandals, white socks, and a shirt three sizes too small stretched over their Budweiser tumor sitting on their front porch yelling at kids to get off their lawns.

Seriously.

The fights over black versus chrome wheels are epic. The discussions over the "need" for a mid engine Vette are even better.

You will never see more people trying to justify their purchases than that sorry-azzed group. It's all quite entertaining. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Need to head up to Austin soon Mr. Jar. We need to hit Bacon one morning.
I likes posts like dis!