View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:07 AM   #31 (permalink)
onethreefive
Retired CIO

Drives: _
onethreefive has a reputation beyond reputeonethreefive has a reputation beyond reputeonethreefive has a reputation beyond reputeonethreefive has a reputation beyond reputeonethreefive has a reputation beyond reputeonethreefive has a reputation beyond reputeonethreefive has a reputation beyond reputeonethreefive has a reputation beyond reputeonethreefive has a reputation beyond reputeonethreefive has a reputation beyond reputeonethreefive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by msl82 View Post
YEA, Our Z is better than BMW 135!!!

And, the Ford was too scared to allow the new Mustang to participate in this race....LOL

Please, someone post this in BMW and Mustang forum. HAHAHHAHA!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klubbheads View Post
why?

My thoughts exactly, we don't need to start a forum war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
....It's a different class. Car and driver said it's coming next week. I'll spill the beans for you Mr. Alefcole. The line up - Huyndai Genesis, BMW M3, Lexus IS-F and the Z06. It's out of the 370Z loop now. Are you Happy?
Just for the sake of discussion how is it in a different car class? The C&D testers mixed 2-4 seater "sporty" cars that were priced from $20-37k. Imho they should've included it in the test with the mustang, s2k...etc. 300hp rwd sounds sporty to me. But nonetheless, props to the 370z.

Support Our Forum
Become a Premium Member Click HERE
onethreefive is offline   Reply With Quote