View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 08:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
SINISTER
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z NISMO
SINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond reputeSINISTER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loges View Post
I gave up on trying to weed through multiple suppliers, tip lengths, etc. and just went with the Tanabe Medalion exhaust. So glad I did, it's perfect for me. I wanted this style exhaust tip, a relatively quiet system for daily driving, and also something that can get rowdy under WOT. It's just a tad loud on cold start up but then it quites down to the perfect level after a minute or two. No rasp, no drone, and you really have to listen for the VQ hiss - it's hardly noticeable. But when you open it up past ~3,500 rpm she screams

Additional exhaust mods in my signature too though. So just that system alone would be even quieter.
I used to own a Tanabe for my G37 but the top speed costs less and looks exactly the same...I in my older age do not equate cost with quality any more...and the Top speed appears to be the exact same thing for less.....any one compared these two up close?
SINISTER is offline   Reply With Quote