Thread: Post your pets!
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 11:16 PM   #631 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014Z View Post
My son and I agree with you on small dogs. That pic was taken this past Christmas and the green bear was his Christmas gift. Granted it only lasted one day before all of the stuffing was out and he was chewing on the knots that were inside. LOL
He's a good size Golden weighing in at 80 lbs, my son named him Thor .
Both of my guys are over 100lbs each. Cooper, my oldest is 13. His health is going down. 2 bouts of skin cancer, 2 big fatty tumors, arthritis in both front paws and hips. He hasn't slowed down too much. He still wants to go. Been a couple of times I thought I would have to put him down. But he surprises me all the time. Jake is 8. He's my inspector. What ever I do. He's watching.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote